OIL-FREE Daily Face Wash
For external use only
When using this products:
1. avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
2. skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use antother topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
3. limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallower, get medical help or contact a Poison Contro Center right away.
1. wet face
2. dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
3. covr the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily.
4. because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
5.if bothersome dryness or peeloing occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
1. keep tightly closed
2. store in a cool, dry place