It is also called “ladies’ Quarter”, which was built by WuZhongyu in 1922, who was the grandson of fourth generation of Wubin.
His families had oncelived in it. It is a zigzag garden including exquisite bridge, pavilion, pool and chamber, and full of delicate sculptures of years in Avalokitesvara Hall and Arhat Hall.
Trees and blossoms are decorating the garden. Appreciating-fish bridge and boat hall set off each other in the dapper Rear Garden.
Tourists can no help to indulge in pleasures without stop.