HOW TO USE PIAO I TEA POT – 2
When Brewing Teal
1. Please be aware of the high and low temperature tolerance limits of this product.
2. Because the inner pot, the cover, and the handle of the outer pot are made of PC, they must not be placed in direct fire or beside the stove.
3. The outer pot is made of glass. It should not be heated empty or exposed to extreme temperature changes.
4. When adding boiling water, be careful not to bum yourself. Add water to approximately 95% of capacity.
5. To prevent bumming, be careful when pressing the water-release button.
6. Please hold the inner pot by its upper edge to prevent being burnt when removing it.
7. To avoid the product falling onto the floor and breaking, please place it on a flat surface when using it.
8. Please do not use this product when it is cracked or chipped.