Adjustments of the 2015 Edition 100 Yuan of Fifth Series RMB Notes
Adjustments on the obverse side
1. The tactile marks, latent image on the right side, and the denomination numeral in OVI at lower left corner in the 2005 Edition are removed.
2. A demination numeral in OVML is added in the middle of the observe side. Furthermore, an optical variable demetalized windowed security thread and vertical serial numbers are added on the right side.
3. The denomination numeral at upper right side is rearranged from horizontal to vertical, and the font of the numeral is changed. The color of the floral guilloche pattern at the center is changed from orange to purple, the blue garland around the floral pattern is removed, and adjustments are made to the guilloche pattern and Orlof printing. The see-through register is moved from the middle of left side to the lower left corner and the graphic pattern of the registration device is changed from an antique coin to denomination numeral “100”.
Adjustments on the reverse side
1. The holographic magnetic windowed security thread on the right side and the anti-copy sign at the lower right part in the 2005 Edition are removed.
2. The offset patterns on the left and right sides occupy a smaller area in the new note. The see-through register is moved from the middle of the right side to the lower right corner and the design of the registration device is changed from an antique coin to the denomination numeral “100”. The color of upper half of the denomination numeral “100” is changed from purple to light purple and that o lower half from red to orange; the structure of the lines is also adjusted. The color of certain ornament patterns on the note are changed from blue and red to purple and red. The font of denomination numeral at the upper left and upper right corners is both changed.
3. The year of issue is changed to 2015.