To provide comfortable, convenient and safe self-service, please notes the following tips:
1. Before using the ATM for transaction, make sure there is no extra equipment or camera on the machine. Please enter your password as quickly as possible and cover your hand gestures with your body to prevent prying eyes.
2. Never disclose your password to others. Do not set your password with a simple arrangement of numbers (such as 000000) or your birthday.
3. After the transaction is completed, please take back your bank card or cash promptly. Otherwise the machine will withdraw your bank card or cash.
4. If you select to print a client slip, do not litter it randomly. Make sure to keep it properly or destroy it in time.
5. If the ATM swallows your card or fails to dispense cash during operation, do not leave the place easily. You can call our customer service hotline in time or contact the counter f0r help.
6. Please identify our notes carefully. Never believe any note that requires you to transfer your money to a specified account. Please contact us as soon as possible when you fine one.
7. Alert to SMS fraud related with bank cards. When you receive a suspicius SMS, make sure to identify it carefully, if in doubt, call the issuing bank’s customer service hotline promptly for inquiry, instead of contacting the phone number given in the message.