1. Always clean products after use.
1) The Exterior, Lid Set and the Mouth Set
-wash with warm water and mild kitchen detergent using a soft sponge.
After rinsing, shake a few times and wipe it dry well.
– remove the Seal Rubber from the Lid Set and the Mouth Ring Gasket from the Mouth Ring before washing.
– Please use a small brush sold in stores if necessary.
2). The inside – Wash with warm water and mild kitchen detergent using a soft sponge brush with handle,. After rinsing, wipe it dry well.
– always wash the inside thoroughly after each use to prevent odors from developing.
2. Wipe off moisture thoroughly to prevent water stains or rusting of the product.
3. Do not soak for an extended period of time.
4. Do not bleach.
5. do not use a dishwasher or dish-dryer. do not boil to sanitize.
7. Put hot water mixed with 1 spoon soda into a bottle and leave it uncovered to sterilize. Rinse off with warm water in 30 minutes.
8. To keep products clean, pour hot water mixed with drop of vinegar into a bottle and leave it uncovered for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash with a soft sponge brush.
To remove Rust Spots and Water Stains
– You may find rust spots or water stains caused by impurities in the water
To remove these stains, fill products with hot water with 10% vinegar and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse and wash with a soft sponge brush with handle.